Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My possible laptop

+4
Firestar
Eraserhead
Young Greezy
Mortelle-Corteau
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My possible laptop - Page 2 Empty Re: My possible laptop

Post by Eraserhead 7/3/2010, 21:29

Well where i live you can't call this a summer. Over here we have:

Short rain season
Long dry season
Long rain season
Short dry season

Soooo boring! When i came here i idealized living under the palm trees but after a while you really start to miss the seasons. The feeling of spring or autumn is truly nice. Altough i don't miss the wintermonths in the Netherlands. Terrible.

rain season is best because it's not too hot, only more mosquitoes....
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 7/3/2010, 21:44

Sgt Pepper wrote:
Eraserhead wrote:Over here we don't have winter. 29 degrees celcius the whole year.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh -.-
I hate summers, they always gets too hot (28~32 degrees celsius) and people want to go swiming...
I CANT SWIM DAMMIT!

What I do all summer:
-BBQ (without Nico on it) on my own BBQ because I have bought one last year (I also bought myself a coffee maker back then xD )
-Take my laptop outside, music loud, screen bright, wifi stable at 1~2 bars and a cold Iki beer next to my gear.
-Curse at the sun for making my screen hard to read.
-Check my armpits every 10 minutes when in public to make sure that sweaty smell isn't mine.
-Sleep with bottles of water in my bed so I can pass away the heat to something (really works!).
-While inside and the heat gets too much, put my feet in a bucket of cold water (really works!).
-Take cold showers althouh I always do that due to my head being all fuzzy when I wake up xD
-Hope that my friends have a nice vacation abroad while I am stuck int his hellhole -.-

...air conditioning? My house is at a stable 22 all summer Very Happy While it's still 30 outside
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 7/3/2010, 23:34

Speaking of airconditioners...has anyone here tried one of those in room ones that run off ice water? My computer room gets HOT sometimes.

Laughing
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 7/3/2010, 23:43

Oh no, not again...
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortelle-Corteau 8/3/2010, 04:15

what the hell hapened to my post about a freaking LAPTOP the only even slightly relevent part was pepper talking about taking his outside

THIS IS INSANE (i new there was a reason i liked you all)

My possible laptop - Page 2 666203
Mortelle-Corteau
Mortelle-Corteau
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/3/2010, 07:43

btw Tendo i really liked that monkey island link you gave me, i think i'm gonna look for an emulator and start playing the game again Very Happy

(PS: Lets see how long we can keep on going hijacking this topic)
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 8/3/2010, 11:04

Young Greezy wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:
Eraserhead wrote:Over here we don't have winter. 29 degrees celcius the whole year.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh -.-
I hate summers, they always gets too hot (28~32 degrees celsius) and people want to go swiming...
I CANT SWIM DAMMIT!

What I do all summer:
-BBQ (without Nico on it) on my own BBQ because I have bought one last year (I also bought myself a coffee maker back then xD )
-Take my laptop outside, music loud, screen bright, wifi stable at 1~2 bars and a cold Iki beer next to my gear.
-Curse at the sun for making my screen hard to read.
-Check my armpits every 10 minutes when in public to make sure that sweaty smell isn't mine.
-Sleep with bottles of water in my bed so I can pass away the heat to something (really works!).
-While inside and the heat gets too much, put my feet in a bucket of cold water (really works!).
-Take cold showers althouh I always do that due to my head being all fuzzy when I wake up xD
-Hope that my friends have a nice vacation abroad while I am stuck int his hellhole -.-

...air conditioning? My house is at a stable 22 all summer Very Happy While it's still 30 outside
We don't have one just like most of the people over here. We are used to it but the last few summers were hotter then usual (which is normal). No, my airco is a ventilator that blows air towards me. Even though it is the same air that surrounds me, it feels cooler.
If it fails (hot air getting blown to me) then it's time for operation 'Cold Bucket of Water for my Feet'.
Still failing? TIME TO GET NAKED Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Anyway, if I had the money for it I would go north during summers and south during winters. No coldness and no hotness = bliss.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2