Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior]

+12
Young Greezy
Eraserhead
Jonesie|UKCS|
Socrates187
ninji
Furgus
vladmirbsl69
Nicobbq
Epps
miht
Havik
atra rosa
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior] Empty Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior]

Post by atra rosa 2/5/2010, 11:36

Hello i am Atra Rosa

im 16 years old since a few days
i live in belgium/europe, my specific passions are playing tf2 on pulp ^^ l4d2 and sleepovers with my friends. i have tf2 for almost a year and i have 487 game hours of playing tf2. my top 3 of classes are spychecker,SCOUT and MEDIC. i have never been in other clans so this is my first and. i do like to play in pugs and scrims possible for some fun.

and for you guys ho don't know yes im a girl but don't get any ideas im lesbian
atra rosa
atra rosa

Back to top Go down

Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior] Empty Re: Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior]

Post by Havik 2/5/2010, 11:52

I like you Atra. You are always fun in-game and I enjoy your general company. Welcome to pulp. Very Happy
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior] Empty Re: Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior]

Post by miht 2/5/2010, 15:28

Havik wrote:I like you Atra. You are always fun in-game and I enjoy your general company. Welcome to pulp. Very Happy
Shes lesbain dude

AND ATRA.. REMEMEBR LOLLIPOPS? LOOOOL
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atra rosa 2/5/2010, 16:20

miht wrote:
Havik wrote:I like you Atra. You are always fun in-game and I enjoy your general company. Welcome to pulp. Very Happy
Shes lesbain dude

so manny lollipops
but wats your fair oppion of me joining?
atra rosa
atra rosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 2/5/2010, 17:04

About time you applied, you're a great improvement when it comes to having fun on the server Very Happy
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 2/5/2010, 17:05

miht wrote:
Shes lesbain dude

I was saying I like her as in her personality, and she isn't annoying Japanese emoticon you would say that miht.
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 2/5/2010, 17:07

atra rosa wrote:
miht wrote:
Shes lesbain dude

so manny lollipops
but wats your fair oppion of me joining?
you are pretty cool and fun person. pretty good medic cept for the ubersaws lol never do that in a scirm btw =p but yeah its all goooood
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 2/5/2010, 17:08

Wow, I was wondering where the first girl-joke would come, I'm suprised it took you guys this long tbh...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 2/5/2010, 17:09

Just lollll...
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 2/5/2010, 17:12

me too pepper. Also atra. I herd you liek mudkipz?
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 2/5/2010, 17:15

Guys don't get off topic. maybe the apps should just be locked. So it won't become like mine.

ADDED BY NICOBBQ : I agree with Furgus, don't get off topic or your post will be removed.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 2/5/2010, 18:16

Hi Atra, you know, I have never actually seen you in game before, but I suppose I am to blame for that. Been preoccupied a bit, so I hope to get in a game with you some time.

As for application requirements, I must say with all due respect that your KDR is pretty bad, and without a KDR of .8 you will be barred from addmission into PULP. But the thing is... its 500 to 2000 and that will be excruciatingly challenging to bring that up.

Well, good luck on your app!
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 2/5/2010, 20:11

I had fun with you during the pug. You seem very happy. I believe you would be a great addition to our clan.
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 3/5/2010, 05:00

Thank you NICOBBQ for telling people to get back on topic!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/5/2010, 09:31

ninji wrote:Hi Atra, you know, I have never actually seen you in game before, but I suppose I am to blame for that. Been preoccupied a bit, so I hope to get in a game with you some time.

As for application requirements, I must say with all due respect that your KDR is pretty bad, and without a KDR of .8 you will be barred from addmission into PULP. But the thing is... its 500 to 2000 and that will be excruciatingly challenging to bring that up.

Well, good luck on your app!

Ninji since she lives in Belgium and you in west coast you are in opposite timezones.

I have given Rosa some scout tips which seemed to help. I also offered to reset her stats so it would be easier to climb in rank and KD ratio but she said it wouldn't be fair. The first few months i played TF2 i had a terrible KD ratio too.

If you have like 2000 deaths and 800 kills it's very hard to make your KD ratio climb. Shall i reset the stats Rosa? I have also offered this to Vladimir. It seems fair to me. It's just a fresh start. You didn't know you were going to join and that this were the requirements when you first joined the server so..

Also playing pyro on orange is very hard to get a positive KD ratio. You need to get trained by Tendo and Adam me thinks.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior] Empty re: my app

Post by atra rosa 3/5/2010, 14:38

Furgus wrote:Guys don't get off topic. maybe the apps should just be locked. So it won't become like mine.

ADDED BY NICOBBQ : I agree with Furgus, don't get off topic or your post will be removed.

euhm yeah guys make sure this is for the app.
if you want a fan topic about me go ahead but this is not the place still nice of you guys
atra rosa
atra rosa

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 3/5/2010, 18:22

Eraserhead wrote:Ninji since she lives in Belgium and you in west coast you are in opposite timezones.
o

Eraserhead wrote:I also offered to reset her stats so it would be easier to climb in rank and KD ratio but she said it wouldn't be fair. The first few months i played TF2 i had a terrible KD ratio too.

If you have like 2000 deaths and 800 kills it's very hard to make your KD ratio climb. Shall i reset the stats Rosa? I have also offered this to Vladimir. It seems fair to me. It's just a fresh start. You didn't know you were going to join and that this were the requirements when you first joined the server so..
Oh, please, Atra, it is absolutely fair, and it recommended; you too, Vlad.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 3/5/2010, 19:08

lol atra do ettt!, and vlad
Spoiler:
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 2/6/2010, 03:59

Since it is the 2nd June. I beleive that voting will be started. She is a good player, helps her team all the time.
So just for that, she gets a vote!

Approved by admin

You need another 2 admin votes, and 3 member votes!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 2/6/2010, 04:08

Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior] Rrlbns
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 2/6/2010, 08:03

Approved by admin

Yeaaah sure
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 2/6/2010, 12:33

Approved by admin
Why not?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 2/6/2010, 13:38

Approved by member
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 2/6/2010, 13:41

Approved by admin
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 2/6/2010, 14:20

Approved by admin
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next