Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior]

+12
Young Greezy
Eraserhead
Jonesie|UKCS|
Socrates187
ninji
Furgus
vladmirbsl69
Nicobbq
Epps
miht
Havik
atra rosa
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior]

Post by Eraserhead 2/6/2010, 15:48

Nice to see all the stamps guys but you can't vote for her yet;

her rank is not <150
her K/D ratio is <0.8

She is aware of all this so we have to wait for a little while longer. She already climbed up from a negative score to a positive score and is active a lot. She refused to let her stats be reset so this is all good.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application : Atra Rosa [Denied : Aggressive behavior]

Post by Cake 8/6/2010, 13:26

I want to revive this topic guys...
There is a thing that has been bothering me and perhaps other people too.

Atra and Jonesie, you 2 couldn't get along for quite a while now. It started as some minor issues a couple weeks ago but these issues have grown to a big ramificated problem. This thing is now an obstacle for Atra to join the clan and a huge discomfort for Jonesie whenever he sees or maybe even hears her name.

I certainly do NOT want to take sides as you 2 are both equally befriended to me.
I've posted this reply in order to solve this problem and make you two un-nuisanced to eachother, or whatever you want to call it. Please, don't hate me for this... I intend to fix it, even if this is my 3rd or 4th try. I have spoken to you both, I have tried to persuade you both, I have held my lecture/speech for you guys, but it didn't work out as I thought it would be.

I want other people try to help and fix this problem or at least suggest some ideas or comment. Please, no useless post like; yes, no, I agree, etc. Explain why you think this is so whenever you reply.

And do not go off topic, please.

I don't want to be an arsonist here, I DO NOT INTEND to cause a huge FLAMEWAR, otherwise this post would be in the flame section of our forum.

Thanks in advance.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 8/6/2010, 13:39

Cake, I don't hate you for this. I can understand why you did this. But, when I get annoyed with somebody, I dont like them! I know she is your friend, you wish for her and myself to get along, but, that will never happen!

A few of you, in PULP, may know a lot about me, when I get jarate'd at somebody! Cake, if you wish to know all about me, when I get jarate'd, go ask the following:
Eraserhead
Pneu
Siphex
Tidelag

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by atra rosa 8/6/2010, 14:13

jonesie i maid my decision last week
im leaving the pulp server and forums maybe i let some of my friends listed but for the rest i don't give a shit and surrentenly not you.
as they say in belgium : Aan alles komt een eind
atra rosa
atra rosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 8/6/2010, 14:14

HA! Grow up, kid!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/6/2010, 14:28

Rosa i noticed you have been playing on the PULP server this week and you even posted in the forum recently. So i don't understand the aggressive attitude towards the other PULP members including me.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 8/6/2010, 14:36

I see now. I think her career in PULP has come to an end then... I suggest one of the admins puts this in the archive section since atra isn't going to even enter the forum anymore.
So if atra still wants to say something, or maybe someone else, that person can look it up in the archives and post there.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by atra rosa 8/6/2010, 15:13

HA GO FUCK YOURSELF OW WAIT YOU CANT
atra rosa
atra rosa

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 8/6/2010, 15:19

And to think i left drama behind when i graduated high school.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 8/6/2010, 15:37

atra was mean to me. she was lying to us. shes not lesbian. cant possibly be with that dick in her ass making her so screwy
edit:maybe i should just not come to the forums angry. sorry but when i heard wht atra said to jonsie i got mad. added to that today my friend attacked me and i kinda went off. sorry atra. this has already happened. im no good with controlling my raging flame.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 8/6/2010, 15:52

atra rosa wrote:jonesie i maid my decision last week
im leaving the pulp server and forums maybe i let some of my friends listed but for the rest i don't give a shit and surrentenly not you.
as they say in belgium : Aan alles komt een eind
Well I don't know what happened with you guys. But if your going to be mad atra. Don't start getting jarate'd at other members for no apparent reason. You said you were leaving but you were never in the clan. If your not going to make an effort to fix the problem.Then act as if Pulp doesn't exist.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/6/2010, 16:04

I like your new avatar Furgus.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 8/6/2010, 16:08

Everyone calm the fuck down. Atra has left, due to disagreements. Whether or not you like her, keep it to yourself and don't be arrogant. I see a lot of offensive posts here that are completely unnecessary. Don't provoke arguments people.

This topic should be locked now in my opinion.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 8/6/2010, 16:12

Yeah I like it too. But I'm trying to find one as a soldier. But its no where to be found.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 8/6/2010, 17:45

E-Drama!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2