Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike: source sale!

+7
Socrates187
ninji
Torchic
Eraserhead
Havik
Young Greezy
Epps
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Counter Strike: source sale! - Page 2 Empty Re: Counter Strike: source sale!

Post by Epps 25/6/2010, 14:53

Eraserhead wrote:Mani is not updated as quickly as SM and the SM community provides tons of great plugins. I installed mani in the beginning when we started with PULP but i switched over because of all the things i could not do with Mani. I'm talking about essential stuff here like the rankings, sourcebans, rtd, melee mode, etc, etc.

@Pepper: LOL LOL you sick person! Most of you can't read the picture he posted because it's in dutch but pepper actually announced a fake message about a famous dutch rap artist being dead. The rap artist said that there are sick people on the internet Very Happy
Hey I can't help it that people actually take YouTube serious, only convincing thing was a photoshoped article from nu.nl (news site) in it... To be hounest I was suprised myself when I saw it on NOS Headlines and RTL News. I mean come on people; it's the internet, it's YouTube! Ow well, guess that what happens when the media doesn't have any news to report Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike: source sale! - Page 2 Empty Re: Counter Strike: source sale!

Post by miht 26/6/2010, 02:14

o: SM MODS . YAY MODS BACK. but sk still messed =(> haev to agree sm>mani but still some command smissing that was in mani but w/e =).
Vlad, do you know how to strife? In sk i can still strife but i can;t get speed thus defeats the purpose of strifing. And the reasoning is becasue of air accelrate. It can be set to what ever and it will still be slow. Reason is becasue htis engine uses air accelrate at a set pace. So you can;t really gain speed. Its like theres a cap on the dam speed limit.
GO SM FOR GETTING ZM BACK! =D
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2