Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brilliant Soldier playing or just LUCK?!

+7
Nick
DrManette
Eraserhead
Taboo
FUBAR
hyce777
Jonesie|UKCS|
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brilliant Soldier playing or just LUCK?! Empty Brilliant Soldier playing or just LUCK?!

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 26/3/2010, 16:24

I've gotten one of the highest streaks in my Team Fortress 2 playing time. That is 30 kills with Soldier! Is it being very good, or just luck?

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Brilliant Soldier playing or just LUCK?! Empty Re: Brilliant Soldier playing or just LUCK?!

Post by hyce777 26/3/2010, 16:35

Apparently I need to play with you more and see your skills, maybe back you up as medic. I think I've played with you once, and that's about it, largely because I'm on the opposite side of the world.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Brilliant Soldier playing or just LUCK?! Empty Re: Brilliant Soldier playing or just LUCK?!

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 26/3/2010, 16:37

If you dont belvie me, ask FUBAR, or Cleats or even Eraser! But yeah, bring it dude! Be me second back up medic!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 26/3/2010, 18:29

it had to be 34 or 35 , but i stole some kills from you sunny

i think you hit 40 in no time
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 26/3/2010, 18:36

Nice one.

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 26/3/2010, 19:17

Ugh.. What's pi's longest kill streak? That dude is a killer soldier. Not once have I had any other soldier dominate me as much as he did. I would kill him and almost instantly, he would dominate me again. He's pretty beast.
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 26/3/2010, 20:58

Hmm i think Wrech is even better then Pi. I played a 1on1 against him a while ago and killed me 150 times and i killed him 50 times....
He also has the highest killstreak, 100 kills in one life.

But Pi is just a sneaky basterd, i sits on the tower waiting for you and plants 3 rockets in your neck each time and when he gets hit he goes back into base. He told me that he used to played ESEA and CEVO but doesn't like to do that stuff anymore.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 26/3/2010, 22:15

Yea, wrech and pi are sick at TF2, but Jonesie... don't get me started! That bloody soldier will put three biscuits in your skull before you can even say "I was so jolly happy I skipped over the moon in ecstasy!"

Nah, but Jonesie's a skilled player, he's put up good fights for me (and I ain't half bad either).
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 26/3/2010, 22:24

Iv'e got 30 before no biggy
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 26/3/2010, 23:17

Eraserhead wrote:Hmm i think Wrech is even better then Pi. I played a 1on1 against him a while ago and killed me 150 times and i killed him 50 times....
He also has the highest killstreak, 100 kills in one life.

But Pi is just a sneaky basterd, i sits on the tower waiting for you and plants 3 rockets in your neck each time and when he gets hit he goes back into base. He told me that he used to played ESEA and CEVO but doesn't like to do that stuff anymore.

I've only seen wrech play scout. He's a pretty beast scout as well.

What team did pi play for? ESEA and CEVO are pretty big and well known leagues. They get paid fairly decently too if they win.
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 27/3/2010, 03:33

I'm not that skilled, ok yeah I'm a very good Soldier, but, if I was VERY SKILLED, then I would most likely be in League clans! But, that'll never happen because I dont play Team Fortress serious enough.

Manette you've said it wrong. This is how you say: "I shall slit you're throat with a biscuit, and scald you in tea!"

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 27/3/2010, 08:58

I don't know which team he was in. I've seen wrech as soldier, demo and scout. I've seen him jumping from the tower on orange at me and killing me like he could fly or something it's unbelievable. Last night he played in the pug with us.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 27/3/2010, 09:53

What I couldn't understand was, that, Eraser was playing aswell as me last night in our Orange server, and I still managed to get more points than him. Eraser, if you could shed some light on this, I'll be happy.

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 27/3/2010, 10:14

First, read this: http://forum.pulpfortress.com/general-discussions-f5/scoring-points-on-the-orange-server-t364.htm?highlight=points

Maybe this happened:

-I was playing engineer and spent a lot of time on building and not killing?
-I didn't have a pocket medic?
-I was playing a class that gets less points per kill?

Anyway, i'm not the best player Jonesie. I'm just decent, i'm not great all the time. Yesterday i did pretty good as a soldier though. 2:1 KD ratio.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 27/3/2010, 10:17

Oh, I see! Sorry dude!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 27/3/2010, 10:24

Sorry? For what?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 27/3/2010, 11:29

In response to the Pi versus Wrech idea, I'd give it to Pi in a heartbeat. Wrech plays well, really well. But Pi is just cunning. He does EVERYTHING right. He's always got the high ground, he's always watching his flank, every rocket jump is perfect, he aims perfectly, and he doesn't take long to do anything, when you see him, it's like *boom boom boom* DEAD. I realize wrech might have these skills but not as refined as Pi. Lastly, I like Pi more because he puts such a focus on keeping his team alive as well, it's wonderful.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 27/3/2010, 11:41

*boom boom boom* DEAD

hahaha yes thats pi. He's very good at predicting where to plant those rockets. And yes, he always comes from above.

Playing against wrech i learned to make a small rocket jump straight forward when playing vs another soldier and kill him from above while jumping instead of making normal jumps and trying that way.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 27/3/2010, 12:23

Young Greezy wrote:In response to the Pi versus Wrech idea, I'd give it to Pi in a heartbeat. Wrech plays well, really well. But Pi is just cunning. He does EVERYTHING right. He's always got the high ground, he's always watching his flank, every rocket jump is perfect, he aims perfectly, and he doesn't take long to do anything, when you see him, it's like *boom boom boom* DEAD. I realize wrech might have these skills but not as refined as Pi. Lastly, I like Pi more because he puts such a focus on keeping his team alive as well, it's wonderful.

Right on, bub. Infuriating but that's what he does. *boom boom boom* *DEAD* Sleep
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex 28/3/2010, 00:49

wrech isn't a human.
He's a computer program designed by the US Government to play TF2.
When ever he gets killed, he adjusts his playing algorithms.
Thus, what kills him DOES, infact, make him stronger.(instead of what doesn't kill him)
His skill increases at an exponential level. At its current rate, his power level will be over 9000 by the end of April.

God help us.
Alex
Alex
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 28/3/2010, 14:27

It's the beginning of the end, boys. If we kill him he gets strong. The only way to stop the program is to trap him in an infinite loop of death. Now, I have a theory. We must semi-convert the server to an idling map and fire exactly 13 critical rockets at Wrech. Then we douse his body in Jarate, burn him with 7 Backburners, and Spycrab taunt over the remains. This will trap him forever and save the day!
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 28/3/2010, 19:36

Don't forget to fill 23 of the 24 available slots to be filled with heavys all shooting at the same time making a meatvich out of him. bounce
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 30/3/2010, 18:20

I'm going to make an on-topic post right here.

So Jonesie, as brilliant as you might be...I beat your top killstreak on the server today! By 1! 31 bitchesss
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 30/3/2010, 18:34

I agree with mannette! LOOP OF DEATH ACTIVATE!!!!!!*activates loop of death* HAHA NOW WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HIM AGAIN!*later that night one of the crockets kills a pyro and Jonsie escapes! what will our heroes do now?*
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 30/3/2010, 18:36

oops meant wrench my bad.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next