Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Vlad [Status : Denied]

+19
Epps
Tendo
Nick
Lord Zurkov
Google
Furgus
UberLord
Impalsi
Havik
miht
Eraserhead
Firestar
Jonesie|UKCS|
Nicobbq
ninji
FUBAR
Young Greezy
Socrates187
vladmirbsl69
23 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Application : Vlad [Status : Denied] - Page 7 Empty Re: Application : Vlad [Status : Denied]

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 3/6/2010, 02:50

Chuck wrote:
Cpt Jonesie wrote:What rank are you, Vlad?
Still over 200 right.

Play Pyro. That gets your rank RIGHT up.

I wonder who told him that?

I hate you when your in that sarcastic mood! But, yeah, you told me, Chuck. You also told me that the SkullCutter is THE BEAST!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Application : Vlad [Status : Denied] - Page 7 Empty Re: Application : Vlad [Status : Denied]

Post by Google 3/6/2010, 07:50

Young Greezy wrote:
Google wrote:
UberLord wrote:Actually, the page says ATLEAST a month, it can be longer.
Ehh , please show me where it states that.

Oh google. Read like the first sentence in my sticky.
2nd sentence to be exact. And uhh Embarassed
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 3/6/2010, 07:56

Has anybody noticed, that Vlads application for PULP, has to be the most popular! He's got 11 pages about him! He deserves a AWARD!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 3/6/2010, 12:33

i think he needs a stamp
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/6/2010, 13:50

lmao this application has the most posts ever except for the words association topic: http://forum.pulpfortress.com/stats.htm
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 3/6/2010, 15:20

I forgot about that, Eraser. That was just randomness!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 3/6/2010, 19:54

Its all thanks to you guys that im on page 11.
Cpt Jonesie wrote:I forgot about that, Eraser. That was just randomness!
My expertise
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by SNghost 3/6/2010, 20:23

this should go into pulp world records 2010 Very Happy
SNghost
SNghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 3/6/2010, 20:56

Cpt Jonesie wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Still over 200 right.

I hate you when your in that sarcastic mood! But, yeah, you told me, Chuck. You also told me that the SkullCutter is THE BEAST!

TASTE THE BEAST JONESIE
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 4/6/2010, 01:11

Perhaps I should let you FEEL the beast? On your neck?
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 4/6/2010, 01:43

Chuck wrote:
Cpt Jonesie wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Still over 200 right.

TASTE THE BEAST JONESIE

I already did, Chuck! I hate you! You gave me The Beast TWICE! Once in the VIP Server, and once in the Orange server!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 20/6/2010, 20:50

So what's happenin w/ vlad ._.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 20/6/2010, 21:13

i raged and my computer still in best buy. so i can only get on the other laptop sometimes.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 21/6/2010, 16:39

Vlad, a number of members and admins have brought up the subject of your random and/or annoying posts again. In accordance with our previous 1 on 1 discussion I must let you know that we have decided to withdraw your application to join Pulp. Had you heeded my warning we could have avoided this. Thanks for contributing and please understand this does not mean that you are not allowed to play on our servers with us.

Crying or Very sad
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 21/6/2010, 19:13

ok well then bye guys sorry.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 21/6/2010, 19:34

vladmirbsl69 wrote:ok well then bye guys sorry.
Hey, now, this isn't goodbye. You are still gonna be posting and play in PULP.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 21/6/2010, 19:55

ninji wrote:
vladmirbsl69 wrote:ok well then bye guys sorry.
Hey, now, this isn't goodbye. You are still gonna be posting and play in PULP.
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 21/6/2010, 20:00

well yall were the only ones who ever gave me a reason to stay and it kills me cause i really like you all but now half of that reason is gone. so idk what else to say.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 21/6/2010, 20:16

jameless wrote:Vlad, a number of members and admins have brought up the subject of your random and/or annoying posts again. In accordance with our previous 1 on 1 discussion I must let you know that we have decided to withdraw your application to join Pulp. Had you heeded my warning we could have avoided this. Thanks for contributing and please understand this does not mean that you are not allowed to play on our servers with us.

Crying or Very sad
basically since i went off the deep end of posting means you dont want a part of your community. so why stay is what i say.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 21/6/2010, 21:11

For as far I am concerned you got denied to be a full member because of your immature behavior, ignoring any kind of criticism/advise you get and falling back into your old behavior a few days after a warning. Also what teh heck do you mean with 'since i went off the deep end of posting means you dont want a part of your community.'? Is it some local saying I have never hear doff because I'm European or what?
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 21/6/2010, 21:40

Sgt Pepper wrote:Also what teh heck do you mean with 'since i went off the deep end of posting means you dont want a part of your community.'?
Rarely used expression, off the deep end meaning crazy. "Since I went crazy posting things you don't want me in the community."

Community and clan are two different things btw Vlad. We do want you in our community but it's just that you aren't really mature enough to be in the clan. Be responsible and accept that fact that you are immature instead of making stuff dramatic.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 21/6/2010, 21:41

Google wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:Also what teh heck do you mean with 'since i went off the deep end of posting means you dont want a part of your community.'?
Rarely used expression, off the deep end meaning crazy. "Since I went crazy posting things you don't want me in the community."

Community and clan are two different things btw Vlad. We do want you in our community but it's just that you aren't really mature enough to be in the clan. Be responsible and accept that fact that you are immature instead of making stuff dramatic.

+1
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 21/6/2010, 22:38

well sorry if im coming off dramatic but im trying to be serious for once which i rarely do which i think is the main reason im being revoked. im not that good at being serious so sorry if i said the wrong things when i found this out. if you want a serious vlad fine. just dont expect from me
1. kindness
2. any toleration to funny, offtopic, etc.
3. To be any fun at all

i just always thought it would be better to be the old me.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 21/6/2010, 23:21

vladmirbsl69 wrote:well sorry if im coming off dramatic but im trying to be serious for once which i rarely do which i think is the main reason im being revoked. im not that good at being serious so sorry if i said the wrong things when i found this out. if you want a serious vlad fine. just dont expect from me
1. kindness
3. To be any fun at all

That's just as bad as the old you. Seriousness and harshness are not to be confused with. You can be a serious human being while being kind. Harshness will make you more hated, as the old saying goes "treat others the way you want to be treated." Being funny, to some degree is acceptable, but off-topic is not. Not being any fun at all is just plain stupid.

If you wish to be more mature and serious:
  • Have Manners
  • Have a good attitude
  • Think before you speak/post
  • Learn how to control your temper
  • Learn to apologize for your mistakes
  • Know when you're in denial of something and admit that you're in denial
  • Use proper grammar
  • Limit cursing
  • Think that criticism is a way to improve yourself
  • Learn to be responsible

This list was just to name a few but I can keep on going on and on and on. At your age you will gradually become mature. You just cant pick up being mature in a short time.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 21/6/2010, 23:33

vladmirbsl69 wrote:well sorry if im coming off dramatic but im trying to be serious for once which i rarely do which i think is the main reason im being revoked. im not that good at being serious so sorry if i said the wrong things when i found this out. if you want a serious vlad fine. just dont expect from me
1. kindness
3. To be any fun at all

1) Contradicting post is contradicting; going into hate-mode only brings more drama.
2) Can't be nice towards us; press the red cross on the top-right of this window (top-left red dot if you use a mac) to gain instant forum admin.
3) You should really find a balance between "play-time" and "serious-time". You don't have to be dead serious or lulz random. Both can be done, even keeps you sane, as long as you find a non irritating balance.

Finally, seriousness comes with age and experience. Obviously you haven't been trough a lot yet which is normal for a 13 year old. Hell, if you would be dead serious at age 13 you would most likely be one messed up kid to begin with. Just be patient, time will teach you a lot. As for now, just be a kid and enjoy it for a bit.

Edit: ninja'd by Google.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next