Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Vlad [Status : Denied]

+19
Epps
Tendo
Nick
Lord Zurkov
Google
Furgus
UberLord
Impalsi
Havik
miht
Eraserhead
Firestar
Jonesie|UKCS|
Nicobbq
ninji
FUBAR
Young Greezy
Socrates187
vladmirbsl69
23 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Application : Vlad [Status : Denied] - Page 8 Empty Re: Application : Vlad [Status : Denied]

Post by vladmirbsl69 21/6/2010, 23:35

well i guess i could wait another year before applying again. but just to name a few things
1. on taco humans post about vaporizer i was being serious about the people being killed but i did rage so i am sorry for that
2. yes i am off topic. who isnt but i am off topic everytime which is a bad thing
3.I do have a good attitude until people make me rage. i should follow this rule DNFTT( do not feed the trolls) and another- Control
4.I do have manners i should probally use them
5.I am starting to see a phyciatrist for my adhd so temper will be brought up
6.Once i start working i shall be responsible year round. school was usually the only place i was responsible
7. my cursing is a bad habit it takes 21 tries to undo a habit. i will put myself in 21 situations in a row and see if it helps
8.i usually only used improper grammar because it was easier to type and was a habit. i should also get rid of this habit
9.I will now wait a minute to think over what im posting
10.Constructive critism yes. Un constructive no
11.I am learning to apologize
12.I will when im actually in denial. If im not then i dont know what.
13.I am usually mature in real life. i realize now that i was using the forums as a vent for my immaturity. i will need to find another vent or find a way to control and master it
14. I need to buy portal(only funny part)

also pepper not angry just stating. will everybody please look at my profile. it says i am -->14<--
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Application : Vlad [Status : Denied] - Page 8 Empty Re: Application : Vlad [Status : Denied]

Post by Google 21/6/2010, 23:51

Life Lessons
by the legendary Google

PART I

It's hard to break a habit, so that's why you must be patient and persistent. It's easy to say that you'll break a habit but once you are actually in the situation, it's pretty hard.

Like what Pepper said, "seriousness comes with age and experience." Once you start to become an adult, you will soon notice that change that you had throughout all the years of adolescence. Thus, you learn from your mistakes.

Fixing up grammar is pretty easy to do, just pretend that you're writing up a report. Soon it becomes natural to you and you do it without typing slang.

Why was school the only place you were responsible? You should be responsible at your house also, heck, responsible everywhere you go.

When learning to apologize you need to really mean it, not just a quick "I'm sorry for raging kbai."

You don't really have to wait a minute to review and revise what you wrote. You just think as you go. Like I did just now, after every break I thought of what to say next. Then I just let my brain do all the writing and stuff. Then read it over then continue on to the next topic.

We all have to vent out something onto something. Like we all have to vent out our anger on something. But if we learn to control the anger[to be mature] then we will less-likely vent out our anger like we did before.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 22/6/2010, 00:25

-the 21 habit breaker always has worked for me so no matter how hard it is ill just have to persevere
-this is not a flame but i would like if we stop about the adolescence. i would like to experience it myself and get the full experience and also you sound like my parents...
-My mom is a grammar freak. i had started incorporating slang into everyday terms. I am now signed up for a grammar tutor
-School was the only place i had to have responsibilty for grades/work/sports. at home there was usually never anything to be responsible for
-I am learning to apologize. a saying comes to mind "if your going to do it again why say sorry"
-How you write is different than how i do. When i write it out a first time then correct it, it becomes more of a rough draft which is how i write my best
-Summer is when i need to find something to vent on since during the school year i have sports and other things. Lately i havent been able to vent with parkour since i got a foot sprain. I get my permit this july so i will start driving which may be another way to vent
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 22/6/2010, 02:50

vladmirbsl69 wrote:
well i guess i could wait another year before applying again. but just to name a few things
1. on taco humans post about vaporizer i was being serious about the people being killed but i did rage so i am sorry for that
2. yes i am off topic. who isnt but i am off topic everytime which is a bad thing
3.I do have a good attitude until people make me rage. i should follow this rule DNFTT( do not feed the trolls) and another- Control
4.I do have manners i should probally use them
5.I am starting to see a phyciatrist for my adhd so temper will be brought up
6.Once i start working i shall be responsible year round. school was usually the only place i was responsible
7. my cursing is a bad habit it takes 21 tries to undo a habit. i will put myself in 21 situations in a row and see if it helps
8.i usually only used improper grammar because it was easier to type and was a habit. i should also get rid of this habit
9.I will now wait a minute to think over what im posting
10.Constructive critism yes. Un constructive no
11.I am learning to apologize
12.I will when im actually in denial. If im not then i dont know what.
13.I am usually mature in real life. i realize now that i was using the forums as a vent for my immaturity. i will need to find another vent or find a way to control and master it
14. I need to buy portal(only funny part)

also pepper not angry just stating. will everybody please look at my profile. it says i am -->14<--

-the 21 habit breaker always has worked for me so no matter how hard it is ill just have to persevere
-this is not a flame but i would like if we stop about the adolescence. i would like to experience it myself and get the full experience and also you sound like my parents...
-My mom is a grammar freak. i had started incorporating slang into everyday terms. I am now signed up for a grammar tutor
-School was the only place i had to have responsibilty for grades/work/sports. at home there was usually never anything to be responsible for
-I am learning to apologize. a saying comes to mind "if your going to do it again why say sorry"
-How you write is different than how i do. When i write it out a first time then correct it, it becomes more of a rough draft which is how i write my best
-Summer is when i need to find something to vent on since during the school year i have sports and other things. Lately i havent been able to vent with parkour since i got a foot sprain. I get my permit this july so i will start driving which may be another way to vent

I am going to address points here that need addressing

1. You claimed nine people died because of marijuana on your block. That would be an absolute atrocity. Shit like that doesn't happen in the ghetto-ist of slums.

3. I know this is a nit picky thing, but you also do say a lot of unnecessary things, like that whole blurb about DNFTT. What is even the point in saying that, it just clogs up board space and makes your posts harder to read.

5. Not that I want to offend, but the internet should provide a foolproof filter for your ADHD. This so called disorder is prevalent in live social scenes, where your hyperactivity may interfere with the flow of conversation, etc. But here, on the internet, you can preview your posts, and you have time to think over what you have typed before you say it. You can't blame your ADHD for being lazy and not thinking about what you say on the internet.

6. Perhaps work will make you responsible, but you can't count on everything to just suddenly change with having a job. Responsibility has to be something you strive to achieve all the time. You can't use your lack of a job as a scapegoat for irresponsible behavior during non-school hours.

7. Vlad, cursing too much is an impulsive thing. On the internet, even if you impulsively type out swears, you should be able to realize this and go through what you've typed, editing it out. And also, again you make reference to something completely unnecessary, 21 tries. This adds nothing but clutter to the list you've typed out.

8. Just try and type like you're writing a paper for school. Improper grammar is a terrible habit that if you don't remedy, can stick with you for a long time. People will eventually start to judge you by it, and it makes you look very unprofessional. Just try to type like me Very Happy

- You keep referencing this "21 habit breaker" concept, but you've yet to explain exactly what it is. Background information would be nice.

- Overall, I'm glad you're acknowledging the facts vlad, and you do seem like you're on a conscientious path towards rectifying the problems people have discussed. However severe your grammar, family, ADHD, and other problems truly are, I do hope you can overcome them.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 22/6/2010, 11:18

oh lol here let me show you the 21 habit breaker. Its actually exactly 21 but like 16-21 or if a bad habit 30.

here you go

•Let's pick something fairly easy to start with, like spending 15 minutes in the morning reading the Bible. If you want to turn something into a habit that you do everyday, you have to WANT to do it. If you don't, you will find a way to do everything but that. Make a firm decision to do this on a daily basis.

•Step 2
Imprint it in your head. Right several notes to yourself and put them in places where you will see them. By the alarm clock, on the bathroom mirror, on the refrigerator door, in your brief case, and under your car keys are good places to start.

•Step 3
After the newness wears off, then you will have to remind yourself, "Hey I forgot to ____". Keep using the notes if you have to. It takes 16 to 21 times of repeating a task to make it a habit. Some people say it will take over a month to solidify it and make it something you will do without having to think about it. I tend to agree with the last statement. Two to three weeks will help you to remember, but thirty days or more will make it a part of your every day routine, something you won't necessarily have to think about before you do it.

•Step 4
Associate the task with something you already do on a regular basis. If you want to read the Bible every day, put the Bible by your coffee cup so you can read it when you drink your coffee. Another option is the bathroom. That is pretty much self explanatory. You're in there several times a day anyway, and it will give you something to think about instead of what you're actually doing.

so basically i use it in reverse to get rid of a habit by making a habit the oppisite of the bad habit i have. like grammar i do these steps above for good grammar therefore canceling out my bad grammar.

-Also most of those things you posted will be fixed by me waiting a minute before posting
-And ok maybe not nine but definetly 5-7. I mean people kill for drugs.
-Also im a bit of a nerd i won the spelling bee at our school 3 times in 6th, 8th, and 9th so i use to use proper grammar when i needed to. Now im trying to use it always.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 22/6/2010, 11:41

vladmirbsl69 wrote:also pepper not angry just stating. will everybody please look at my profile. it says i am -->14<--
Best thing about the internet, everyone lies. And even if you really are 14 I still won't believe it because you don't act like one. Also stop the whole ADHD crap, I got PDD-NOS (autism) myself and it's not limiting me to act normal.
Also you stated your parents are telling you to be responsible and that we sound like them for saying the same. did it ever occurred to you that well, they might be right?

Anyway that wraps it up for me. I will refrain from posting in this topic from now on because I feel like I am only bashing you, don't want to spoil your fun here...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 22/6/2010, 15:16

really you have autism? sorry. also i really am 14 sorry to tell you i actually did not lie about that. and i understand your not trying to bash me its ok.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 22/6/2010, 16:26

Yup, I got diagnosed with PDD-NOS all the way back in late 1998/early 1999 when I was 8 years old. It all started when my elementary school noticed how I didn’t fit in with the others and ‘learned slower’. They said I was likely just dumb or even retarded so they set up a meeting with a psychologist who ran a bunch of test on me. Turned out that I was/am in fact smarter than most people (IQ of 131) and that I showed a lot of symptoms of autism. They said it would be better if I went to a special school where they could give me a way better education (one on my level lol) which would also come with a daily treatment so I could learn to life with my autism.

It worked very well actually, nowadays hardly anyone notices it and I see more plus sides than down sides. I mean who doesn’t want to have higher intelligence, a photographic memory, a rich limitless fantasy and a very high/good spatial visualization? If I would give 100% to learn something I would end up MASTERING it which I don’t because I’m not interested in being the best...
However the downsides hardly make up for the upsides; I can almost completely switch off my emotions turning me into some non-caring monster, I don’t express love that well (not even sure if I feel it to begin with), I tend to mistrust everyone and everything and never take something for granted. Those I do trust I care enough for to give them my life without hesitation, even though I know they won’t do the same for me. Worst thing still is how my family and close friends suffer from this. I mean I can be a good person but most of the times I just don’t realize how much pain words can do and if I’m in a bad mood, I stay away from everyone because I know that it will only takes one word to set me off, resulting in some of the most painful words I will ever speak. You know what? That’s not even the worst part, the worst part is that I realize this and know I have this ability and have used it on those I hate/spite/disgust me. Not that rewarding when those you hate end up crying, depressed and going outside for weeks just because of some simple words or a small action :/ Luckily for them it takes A LOT to get on my bad side with only my father and a former friend being there.

Long story short; I am a nice caring guy and yet a destructive narcistic asshole.

Also, sorry for the wall of text and off-topicness. I just started writing and ended up with this.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 22/6/2010, 20:22

oh its fine. also your a contradiction
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 22/6/2010, 21:37

I am now locking this topic because we are not going anywhere with it.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8