Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Yes on 19

+2
Epps
Taco_Human
6 posters

Go down

Vote Yes on 19 Empty Vote Yes on 19

Post by Taco_Human 18/7/2010, 11:00

California is having a proposition on the legality of Marijuana this November.

YES ON 19!!!!

This is only one step closer to getting it legal where I live. Vote Yes on 19 Icon_smile (If it passes that is)
Taco_Human
Taco_Human

Back to top Go down

Vote Yes on 19 Empty Re: Vote Yes on 19

Post by Epps 18/7/2010, 11:48

Imma vote NO because I dont feel like sharing legal soft-drugs with any other country
/troll

But seriosly, I hope it passes.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 18/7/2010, 11:55

The biggest issue with this proposition is that it's only for the state. DEA is still federal and thus holds jurisdictional priority over California. As you probably already know this results in the DEA just showing up and closing dispensaries as it is. Can you imagine what will happen to hash shops should they legalize it for people that don't need a prescription? I'm not saying that they shouldn't push for it. I am simply stating that it won't make it so that you can just buy it anytime you want without ending up on the DEA's radar.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 18/7/2010, 13:17

I think we all know the real reason behind why the government is so close to legalizing marijuana, because of the taxes. So it is safe to say that it will be legalized soon, because we know how money hungry the suits are and they aren't gonna pass this chance up.

I also think it should be legalized, not because I smoke (which I don't), but because weed smokers are far more tolerable than cigarette smokers; that and cigarettes are just terrible and I hate them.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 18/7/2010, 23:34

Watch this cautionary film & learn the truth about marijuana that they don't want you to know!
It was made 74 years ago, but it still rings just as true today as it did back then!
/troll
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 22/7/2010, 20:51

jameless wrote:The biggest issue with this proposition is that it's only for the state. DEA is still federal and thus holds jurisdictional priority over California. As you probably already know this results in the DEA just showing up and closing dispensaries as it is.

This has not been done since Obama took office. He simply told the DEA to back off. If California legalizes then it won't really receive any federal interference until the next conservative/buttfuck old POTUS.

To directly quote Obama, in reference to Clinton: "I inhaled frequently." "That was the point."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down